Wednesday 21 January 2015

Benefit's Puff Off!



Argh I LOVE a Benefit product launch!

I love a Benefit launch even more when the product is EXACTLY what I need in my life right now, so Puff Off!, I am sooooo happy to see you!





This ridiculously cute new product is designed to reduce puffiness and creases around the eye area, offering a satiny smooth look instead.

My tired eyes have never needed this more, but in typical Benefit style, they’ve not just made a fab product, they’ve created an iconic looking one too!




HOW cute is their ‘custom Ironing tip’! 

This gorgeous little mini-iron cools the eye area on contact, helping reduce puffiness as the tip smoothes and glides the product onto your skin

 A peptide blend helps to reduce the look of puff while light diffusing particles help to smooth away the appearance of fine lines.




The product itself is a delicate pink in colour and beautifully  light and silky in texture. Applied before your make up, I found it worked as a pretty great base.

While ‘cooling’ applicators are nothing new (most are in the form of rollerballs) they do work wonderfully well to help cool and sooth the skin and Puff OFF Is no different, but it is a lot cooler looking that’s for sure, 'scuse the pun!




While I can’t say that it made a big difference to the appearance of my fine lines, I will certainly  sing its praises for calming my puffy eye bags!

Well done Benefit, you’ve done it again guys! A super cute product that not only looks fabulous, but works too!

Bravo!




Benefit’s Puff Off is available to buy from 31st January and will cost £22.50.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I am loving my Puff Off. The applicator is so cute! :)
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of this the applicator is so cute and it sounds like it really works well, I must get it xxx

    Blonde Of Carbs


    ReplyDelete
  3. This is literally the cutest thing in the world! Like, I need it. It's a mini iron!!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig