Tuesday 14 October 2014

YOU Beauty Discovery Advent Calendar 2014



It’s here it’s here!


For just £49.95 this beauty calendar contains over £240 worth of fabulous products from a range of fantastic premium brands!




This highly sought after calendar contains luxury items from industry greats including the likes of Laura Mercier, Liz Earle, Sisley, Molton Brownto name just a few! 




It is without a doubt one of my fave beauty calendars and in the past has introduced me to some great brands I might not otherwise have come across.




The YOU Beauty Discovery Advent Calendar is available now HERE.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This looks great, it has a really good range of products - I prefer when it's a mix rather than just one brand.


    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems like such a good price, really worth the money xx

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig