Monday 14 July 2014

Diet Chef: My Weight Loss Journey Begins



Like many ladies, I gained a decent amount of weight while pregnant. I refused to weigh myself through my pregnancy, but going by my current weight, I’d estimate that I gained around 3 1/2 stone.

6 months on I’ve lost 1 ½ stone, but I’m really struggling to lose the last 2. I think it’s mainly due to dwindling will power but also the inability to pop to the gym whenever I want. 

The last thing I want to do at the end of a long day, when the little one has finally gone to bed, is put on my work out gear and head off to the gym. I’m exhausted by 7pm every night and want to spend time with my hubby, so it rarely (ok, never) happens.

Another issue is actually finding the time to eat regularly and healthily throughout the day. I eat what I can, when I can, and never have the time to prepare meals in advance.

 I’m just not that organised.

 
With all of this in mind, I’ve decided is enough is enough, I need to lose the 2 stone and so I’ve turned to Diet Chef to help me.

For those of you that haven’t heard of them before, Diet Chef provide you with breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack for every day of the week. Everything is calorie counted, portion controlled and can help you to lose 2 pounds a week, while getting to eat real, wholesome and tasty food.

They have 100 dishes to choose from, so you’re spoilt for choice and don’t have to waste time worrying about what you’re going to eat every day!

The food is convenient, easy to prepare (every dish is ready in under 3 minutes) and sounds delicious! 



A diet that allows you to have a curry and chocolate cookie has GOT to be worth a try!

You order your meals online and can choose from a wide range of products for every meal. All you have to add to your pre-prepared meals is your daily allowance of fresh fruit and vegetables, and you’re assorted!

As I type, I’m waiting for my month’s worth of food to arrive and quite Frankly, I can’t wait to get started!

For now, look what I’ve got coming for me!




It’s hard to believe I’ll be able to eat some of these dishes and still lose weight, I’m so excited!

I’ll be updating you regularly on my progress and weight loss journey with Diet Chef, so stay tuned!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have always wanted to try so i can't wait to read xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post . It takes me almost half an hour to read the whole post. Definitely this one of the informative and useful post to me. Thanks for the share.I also provide this service plz visit my site. How to lose weight naturally based detoxifying body contouring formula. Lose inches and improve skin texture and tightness.

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig