Thursday 14 June 2012

Lady Gaga's Debut Fragrance: Fame


Photos of Lady Gaga’s eagerly awaited fragrance have been leaked online!

Lady Gaga: ''And here it is! The first official photograph of my perfume. It's called FAME. The First Ever Black Eau De Parfum.''

 Gaga took to her Twitter and Facebook page last night to post photos of her fragrance ' Lady Gaga Fame' and said;

Looks like photos of my perfume are being leaked. Oh you fashion editors I could just crinkle my hands at you!

She then posted 2 photos of the perfume including details of what it actually smells like; 

Here's what it smells like!

One of the most unique things about this fragrance is the fact that it is black!

 The EDP is a black fluid which becomes clear on application! 


But then you wouldn't expect anything less than spectacular from Gaga would you!

If that wasn’t unique enough, the black to clear fragrance does not consist of the typical pyramidal structure of top, middle and base notes.

Rather, it uses a unique structure called push-pull technology, where the ingredients interact together to highlight different aspects of each note at the same time.

 The scent is built around three main accords: dark, sensual and light, consisting of honey, saffron and apricot nectar as well as tiger orchid and jasmine sambac; the star ingredient is inspired by Belladonna.

Personally, I can’t wait to see what it looks and smells like up close!

How about you?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I am SO excited to get this perfume when it comes out! I just hope it's a pleasant smell and not ridiculously over priced x

    Fashionismyhomegirlblogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this smells good.

    http://purelybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to have a smell of this! Love how dramatic it is, so Gaga! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for when it comes out, so many celebrities bring out perfumes that are pretty much the same, but this is definitely different just like lady gaga herself xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree 100%! I imagine it to smell amazing and really distinctive! I do hope it's nice! x

      Delete
  5. This looks brilliant, can't wait to smell it! x
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Lady Gaga and I know I'm gonna like her perfume too. Can't wait to own one! :)
    women pheromones

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great perfume One of my friend use that she say it had a great smell
    woman pheromones

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig