Tuesday 30 March 2010

Banish Blemishes!



This product is one of the most under rated anti-blemish products on the market. I have been using it for around 4 years religiously because of its fantastic results, but you will rarely see it gracing the review & recommendation sections of glossy magazines.

Why? I have literally no idea! I couldn't live without this product, i use it daily and panic immensely when i begin to run out and my local Boots doesn't have any in stock!

It is a night time gel that you cover your blemish with and as if my magic it works overnight as you sleep to to clear your skin. It is in a nifty, slim pen so you can squeeze out just the amount you need ( not a lot) and it goes on incredibly smoothly. It becomes slightly tacky as it dries, but this means it wont rub off on your pillow during a night of tossing and turning.

I have very sensitive skin and many blemish products i've used have caused redness and my skin to peel, but this has never happened to me with this product. Depending on the severity of the blemish you can see results after one night time application, with a reduction of redness and size decreasing.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I literally just bought a spot clearing gel yesterday and it's rubbish. Should give this one a go instead..!

    ReplyDelete

© I Am Fabulicious. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig